Tag Archives: comparison
I have previously done a quick visual comparison of three miniature sets:
- Studio Miniatures Nazi Zombies
- Mantic Ghouls
- Warlord Games WWII German Infantry
Some of you may wonder what happened after that. The three sets can be combined to create some original Weird WWII creatures. I’ve been toying around with some different poses and settled for a few. This is very much a work in progress, and I’ve got plenty of parts left to create more zombies.
I have just received my pre-order of the Studio Miniatures Nazi Zombies. This post will compare this set, the Warlord Games WWII German Infantry set and the Mantic Ghouls/Zombies set.
Let’s begin with a look of what the Studio Miniatures Nazi Zombies set contains:
- Double VHS package
- 15 sprues (two figures without arms, six different arms, an extra head and a cap on each sprue), 30 zombies in total
- 30 bases to go with all the miniatures
I pre-ordered this set and therefore also got:
- 1 metal Obersturmbahnfuhrer + 1 lipped base