Tag Archives: urlsnarf
The package dsniff includes some interesting commands used for primarily for cleartext services.
Description: Various tools to sniff network traffic for cleartext insecurities
This package contains several tools to listen to and create network traffic:
- arpspoof – Send out unrequested (and possibly forged) arp replies.
- dnsspoof – forge replies to arbitrary DNS address / pointer queries on the LAN.
- dsniff – password sniffer for several protocols.
- filesnarf – saves selected files sniffed from NFS traffic.
- macof – flood the local network with random MAC addresses.
- mailsnarf – sniffs mail on the LAN and stores it in mbox format.